Table of Contents
Most Recent Posts
- Oh, the places a writer’s mind will go!
- Writers: Watch Your Headlines
- The Immune System’s Role in Longevity
- Lord Vayne – Chapter 4
- Romanian research: What’s in a name?
- Lord Vayne – Chapter 3
- Romanian Research – Vampires
- Lord Vayne – Chapter 2
- Romanian research – Owls
- I’ve joined Web Serial Writing Month
"If you don't inspire, you expire."
"It is a rare goal that has only one path."
"Life is too short for uncomfortable clothes!"
"Isn't it interesting how we often fight who we truly are, what we truly want and that which we truly deserve?"
"The more you appreciate, the more you have to appreciate."
"I know, therefore I am."
"Today is wonderful because I've chosen to see it that way."
Tag Archives: firefly
This week’s haiku is inspired by the first experience with fireflies, back when I was living in Baltimore. I was enraptured by them and still feel the thrill when I think about them. Lighting bugs outside blink like Christmas tree … Continue reading